Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2015 3:24:41 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Banya White Bath Tower
This slim tower stretches high to store towels, toiletries and bath accessories. Slatted storage door keeps personal belongings out of sight, while open shelves keep everyday necessities in clear view.
Designed by Mark Daniel, the Banya White Bath Tower is made from solid poplar and engineered wood with a bright white finish. Doors install to open to the left or right, making this tower a great selection for tight spaces. The Banya White Bath Tower is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate
- Solid poplar and engineered wood with white painted finish
- Cabinet has one adjustable shelf
- Door can be mounted on left or right side
- Made in Vietnam
More Banya Bath Towers
The discipline of architecture laid a solid foundation for Mark Daniel’s future in furniture design. With a natural curiosity for how things are made, the Chicago-based designer would build forts and model airplanes, and tinker with bikes as a boy. His affinity for structure and mechanics eventually led him to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture from Georgia Tech, with his senior year spent at the esteemed École d’Architecture-Tolbiac in Paris. It was while studying in Paris that Daniel began to explore the possibilities of furniture and product design: “I learned to appreciate that what goes into a space defines it as much as the walls that enclose that space.” Daniel practiced that philosophy while working for a diverse range of firms where he learned to approach design and fabrication from a custom perspective. During this time, he also tested the waters as an independent designer, exhibiting and selling his work in local galleries and boutiques. Eager to realize his own vision, Daniel formed Slate Design in 2001 to create modern furniture and products that are an honest expression of form and function. His team’s extensive portfolio of work favors clean, simple forms brought to life through a variety of materials, including wood, stainless steel, ceramics and blown glass.See all Mark Daniel's products
Here's more to consider.
- Sheridan Grey Kitchen Cart $399.00
- Sawyer White Leaning 18" Bookcase $129.00
- Sawyer White Leaning 24.5" Bookcase $159.00
- Arch White 3-Drawer Chest $499.00
- Sedona Grey Lidded Rectangular Tote $24.95
- Kabud Large Lidded Basket $69.95
- Stretto Entryway Cabinet $699.00
- Remi Large Bookcase $899.00
- Libations Bar Cart $599.00
- Spotlight White Filing Cabinet $349.00
- Casement Black Tall Cabinet $999.00
- Kraal Black Cabinet $399.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.