Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/24/2015 9:33:28 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
We offer standard, express and next day delivery. Check the rate chart for delivery fees.
Earn $40.00 in reward dollars* on this purchase when you use your Crate and Barrel Credit Card.
Will it fit in your space?
Dimensions for Anderson Bookcase
Shelf Area Dimensions
Here's more to consider:
- Strut Teak Bookcase $699.00
- Wells 32"x76" Bookcase $499.00
- Atticus 5-Piece Barrister Bookcase $1,599.00
- Sawyer Grey Leaning 24.5" Bookcase $159.00
- Wells 32"x33" Bookcase $299.00
- Sawyer White Leaning 24.5" Bookcase $159.00
- Sawyer Mocha Leaning 18" Bookcase $129.00
- Beckett 6-High Shelf $1,499.00
- Beckett 5-High Shelf $999.00
- Sawyer Grey Leaning 24.5" Bookcases Set of Three $477.00
- Sterling 70" Tall Cabinet $899.00
- Sawyer White Leaning 18" Bookcases Set of Three $387.00
Information and instructions
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
What you need to know.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you have a concern or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.View Our Return Policy
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.