Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/28/2014 8:56:18 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Reclaimed pine from buildings no longer in use in China give our two-door cabinet its rich texture and unique character. Doors of glass and pine are finished with rustic crown molding and open to reveal two fixed shelves and two adjustable. Clear matte lacquer finish; iron pulls with matte anthracite finish.
Details and Dimensions
Bedford Tall Cabinet. 40"Wx18.25"Dx76.5"H
- Reclaimed pine, glass and low-emission engineered wood
- Clear matte lacquer finish
- Two adjustable and two fixed shelves
- Iron hardware with matte finish
- Made in China
Middle Fixed To Lower FixedWidth: 32" Depth: 14" Height: 11.5" Shelf SizeWidth: 32" Depth: 14" Height: 0.75" Lower Fixed Shelf To BottomWidth: 32" Depth: 14" Height: 12.5" Middle Fixed Shelf To TopWidth: 32" Depth: 14" Height: 41" Overall DimensionsWidth: 40" Depth: 18.25" Height: 76.5" Cabinet (No Crown)Width: 36" Depth: 16"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.