Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/24/2013 11:38:58 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The heirloom look and feel of this beautiful storage piece is the real deal. Reclaimed pine, salvaged from old buildings in China, is restored, sanded and finished with a clear lacquer to preserve the original weathered patina. And what looks like a classic nine-drawer chest is actually five, with three small top drawers and two long drawers below. Classic half moon iron pulls with a brass finish add to the authentic "found object" quality.
Details and Dimensions
- Reclaimed pine and low-emission engineered wood
- Sanded, sterilized and finished with two coats of clear matte lacquer
- Iron drawer pulls with brass finish
- Wood drawer glides and stops
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 35" Depth: 18" Height: 32" Top Drawers (Each)Width: 8.5" Depth: 13.25" Height: 6.5" Middle DrawerWidth: 30" Depth: 13.25" Height: 6.5" Bottom DrawerWidth: 30" Depth: 13.25" Height: 6.5"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber objects on surface.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth and dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
Bedford Tall Cabinet