Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/24/2015 6:01:41 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Weck Juice Jars
With the rise in home canning and preserving, it's only natural we'd revisit these German classics—keeping it fresh since 1900. Unlike other canning jars, Wecks feature an open tapered shape that's easier to fill and empty, rust-free glass lids (no can opener required), and sealing gaskets that are easy to check at a glance. Jars double as fun drinking glasses and stack for convenient storage.
- Soda lime glass
- Stainless steel clamps, rubber seals
- Dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- Made in Germany
Everything you need.
- Weck Plastic Lids $0.95 - $1.95
- The Big Book of Juices and Smoothies Cookbook $21.95
- Mini Citrus Juicer $5.95
- Zyliss ® Paring Knives $9.95 - $10.95
- Chopping Blocks $29.95 - $39.95
- Stainless Steel Bowls $4.95 - $19.95
- Apple Corer-Slicer with Cover $14.95
- Le Creuset ® Stainless Steel Saucepans with Lids $114.95 - $144.95 sugg. $150.00 - $195.00
- World's Greatest Potato Masher $16.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.