Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/16/2014 9:54:31 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Expertly designed to care for your finest clothing, our recyclable thermal plastic dryerballs gently lift and separate fabrics while relaxing each fiber. This method leaves your garments feeling softer and neater with less lint and wrinkling—all without the chemicals or masking scents of fabric softener. Each dryerball is not only eco-friendly and free of chemicals, its two-year life span economizes with every load. Dryerballs can be used on any fabrics, including delicates, jeans, towels and bedding. For those who prefer fragrant laundry, Nellie's™ offers an all-natural alternative to the masking scents of commercial fabric softeners. Simply insert the fragrance stick into one of the two Nellie's™ Dryerballs to permeate your clean laundry with the fresh scent of lavender.
It's no wonder that Nellie's™ has taken home three Housewares Design Awards: Best of the Best Bronze; Best in Category in Home Organization, Laundry and Non-Electric Cleaning; and Green House for Design.
Details and Dimensions
Nellie's™ 12-Piece All-Natural Dryerball and Fragrance Stick Set: two Dryerballs and 10 Fragrance Sticks.
- From Nellie's™ All-Natural cleaning products
- Thermal plastic rubber dryerballs gently lift, separate and soften garments without fabric softener
- Recyclable, non-toxic, PVC- and allergen-free dryerballs are estimated to last for 1,000 loads of laundry (guaranteed for two years)
- Always use both dryerballs together
- Recyclable paperboard fragrance sticks contain soy wax and essential oils
- Each fragrance stick lasts up to 10 laundry loads (only use one per wash cycle)
- Made in China
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.