Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/19/2013 2:52:09 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Faulkner 44" Media Console
The rustic charm of Faulkner is defined by its British Colonial origins: handsome crown moulding along the top, traditional ball feet and wooden hasp closures. Plantation-grown hardwood is hand-finished with a rich dark brown stain lacquer and hand-waxed topcoat. Two adjustable and removable shelves sit behind two glass-paned doors to accommodate all manner of media components.
Details and Dimensions
44" Media Console. 44"Wx19.5"Dx32"H
- Sustainable plantation-grown mango wood
- Hand-rubbed pigmented wax finish
- Two adjustable and removable shelves
- Cord management cutout
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 44" Depth: 19.5" Height: 32" OverallWidth: 39.75" Depth: 15.5" Height: 20" Top Shelf To TopHeight: 5.5" Middle Shelf To Top ShelfHeight: 7.5" Middle Shelf To BottomHeight: 5.5" Door SizeWidth: 18.5" Height: 20"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Use liners to protect linens, clothing and books.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use protective coasters if placed on a carpet or rug.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
More Faulkner Furniture