Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/22/2014 9:44:43 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Classic drink cart rolls out functional drink service in clean, contemporary style. Graceful iron frame takes warm shesham wood trays for a ride on smooth-rolling casters and curbed metal corners that make steering a breeze. Carts up to 50 pounds when moving, 100 pounds when stationary. Trays may exhibit graining, knots, splitting and mineral deposits, naturally occurring and prized attributes of pure wood.
Details and Dimensions
Prost Bar Cart. 33.5"Wx21.25"Dx33"H
- Shesham wood with lacquer topcoat
- Iron frame with matte black powdercoat finish
- Black aluminum casters with rubber wheels
- Anti-tip hardware recommended
- Protect from heat and liquids
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Made in India
Interior Shelf DimensionWidth: 29.25" Depth: 17.25" Height: 0.75" Overall DimensionsWidth: 33.5" Depth: 21.25" Height: 33" Distance Between ShelvesHeight: 20"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.