Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/23/2014 11:28:26 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Create an entire wall of storage and display with our popular leaning storage system. Sturdy wine bar stores 15 bottles of wine and plenty of hanging stems. Additional storage includes one drawer beneath the open serving area, two fixed shelves above. Bookcases with five gallery-style shelves flank the wine bar on both sides. All-wood construction with a dark java finish secures against the wall for maximum stability.
Details and Dimensions
Sloane Java Leaning Wine Bar with Two 18" Bookcases. 61.5"Wx14"Dx76"H
- Solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and plywood
- Dark java lacquer finish
- Wine bar has 15 wine slots, hanging stem rack, two fixed shelves and one drawer with antiqued brass hardware
- Each bookcase has five fixed shelves (three larger, two smaller)
- Anti-tip, wall mounting and mending hardware included
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 61.5" Depth: 14" Height: 76"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a