Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/17/2014 9:24:40 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Neutral stone canopy in fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic blocks out 98% of the sun's UV rays. Pole with easy-tilt hand-crank feature allows you to follow the sun all day. Recommended for use with our outdoor high dining tables.
Details and Dimensions
6' Round Stone Tilt High Dining Umbrella. (1.5"dia. black pole); 72" dia. x 96"H
- Fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella acrylic
- Aluminum pole with smooth black powdercoat finish, tilt feature and smooth-turning crank
- Works with our small or large umbrella stands with a high dining table, or with the large stand on its own (sold separately)
- Made in China and USA
Overall DimensionsHeight: 96" Diameter: 72"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew, fade and rot resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Do not dry clean.
- Care for nicks and scrapes immediately with Rustoleum.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- Do not tumble dry.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.