Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/22/2013 5:57:43 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Summer furniture staples resin wicker and teak team up in a bold, modern design that showcases the best of both. Wide slats call out the beautiful grain and warm color of teak, paired with resin wicker woven into rustic, open grid. Generously scaled and nature-inspired, the Canyon collection refreshes outdoor spaces with contemporary lines and casual comfort. Deep-seated lounge chair angles back, set within the wicker frame. Each piece is handcrafted of solid teak certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests. We recommend allowing the unfinished teak to weather to a silvery grey. To maintain the natural color, use our Golden Care® Teak Protector. Cushions are fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic in warm white sand.
Details and Dimensions
Canyon Lounge Chair with Sunbrella® White Sand Cushion. 35"Wx31.25"Dx35"H
- Designed by Blake Tovin
- Solid FSC-certified teak
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Resin wicker
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Cover or store inside during inclement weather
- Cushions are fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic with polyester fill
- Spot clean cushions
- Cover or store cushions inside during inclement weather
- Made in Indonesia and USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 35" Depth: 31.25" Height: 35" Height Of Seat With CushionHeight: 19"
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For outdoor use.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Teak will turn a silver grey if not cared for with teak protector.
- Use our Teak Cleaner and Teak Protector to maintain FINISH.
- Care products for teak are available at Crate and Barrel stores.
- We do not recommend using oilbased products to care for your teak.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Fabric Cleaner.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Guard.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
Individual Canyon Outdoor Furniture
More Canyon Outdoor Furniture
Outdoor Furniture Protection/Care