Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/18/2013 6:00:37 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Low-slung and lounge-worthy, our Newport collection extends a welcome invitation to kick back and relax. Modern, squared profiles mix and match to suit your space, handwoven in a contemporary, chunky weave of eco-friendly, care-free resin wicker neatly wrapped over clean aluminum frames with a taupe powdercoat finish. Warm white sand cushions add a soft silhouette in fade-, water- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic fabric.
Details and Dimensions
Newport Modular Corner with Cushions (includes one seat and two back cushions) 35.5"Wx35.5"Dx32"H
- 100% recyclable polyethylene resin wicker
- Aluminum frame with powdercoat finish
- Cover or store inside during inclement weather
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Cushions are fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® acrylic with polyester fill
- Spot clean cushions
- Cover or store cushions inside during inclement weather
- Made in Indonesia and USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 35.5" Depth: 35.5" Height: 32" Seat Height With CushionHeight: 15" Frame Height W/O CushionHeight: 27.25"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Outdoor fabric is mold, mildew, fade and rot resistant.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Wash cushions/umbrella covers with mild soap and water; air dry.
- Remove or stand wet cushions to aid in drying time.
- We recommend using a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- Cover or store indoors when not in use and/or during extreme
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Guard.
- We recommend the use of our Sunbrella® Outdoor Fabric Cleaner.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Cleaner.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.
Individual Newport Outdoor Furniture
More Newport Outdoor Furniture
Outdoor Furniture Protection/Care