Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/2/2016 7:51:24 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
More Paderno Spiralizer Collection
Everything you need.
How to make Vegetable Spaghetti
- 1. Attach the spaghetti blade to your spiralizer tool.
- 2. Attach your vegetable of choice—zucchini, squash, sweet potato and more—to the end of the spit.
- 3. Turning the handle, spiralize your veggies and collect the noodles in a large bowl under the blade.
- 4. In a pan on the stove, saute onions and garlic in a little oil and brown before adding your vegetable noodles. For al dente (firm to the bite) noodles, keep over heat for only a few minutes. For softer noodles, allow to cook longer.
- 5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6. For sauce, either add a thick tomato sauce right to the pan to heat when the spaghetti is almost done, or serve noodles with basil pesto and a generous squeeze of fresh lemon.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.