Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/30/2015 8:44:06 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
A modern table with a rich history, the Paloma table is the story of timber reclamation from around the world. Paloma's distinctive base features a dynamic stack of precision-cut strips of peroba wood reclaimed from Brazilian homes no longer use. In organic contrast is a solid slab top of ironbark hardwood, recouped from Brisbane's historic Hornibrook Highway Bridge, demolished by the Australian government in 2011. This artful Zen-meets-Prairie Style dining collection displays the beautiful range of dark and honeyed browns and natural graining to be found in these repurposed woods. Seats eight.
Details and Dimensions
Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Dining Table. 92.25"Wx45"Dx30"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Reclaimed peroba wood and reclaimed Australian hardwood and mahogany veneer
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 92.25" Depth: 45" Height: 30" Distance Between LegsWidth: 45" Leg DimensionWidth: 8" Depth: 20" Height: 27"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.