Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/1/2015 12:40:18 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Telling a story of timber reclamation from around the world, the Paloma II small sideboard offers modern dining storage with a rich history and a beautiful range of natural wood grains in dark and honeyed browns. The small sideboard's distinctive base of precision-cut strips is handcrafted of peroba wood reclaimed from homes in Brazil no longer in use, with the striking front hand-assembled in a horizontal Prairie-style continuum. In organic contrast is a top veneer of Australian ironbark hardwood, salvaged from Brisbane's historic Hornibrook Highway Bridge circa 1935. Facing doors open to 2 interior drawers on metal glides and 1 adjustable shelf. The Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Small Sideboard is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
Details and Dimensions
Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Small Sideboard. 50.25"Wx20"Dx31.5"H
- Reclaimed peroba wood case
- Reclaimed Australian hardwood top
- Clear water-based lacquer finish
- Each piece is unique due to the natural aging process of the reclaimed woods
- 2 drawers with metal glides and 1 adjustable shelf
- Leg levelers
- Cord management cutouts
- Made in Indonesia
Drawers (X2) InteriorWidth: 20.5" Depth: 12.5" Height: 4" Overall DimensionsWidth: 50.25" Depth: 20" Height: 31.5" Shelf (X1 Adjustable)Width: 47.5" Depth: 16.5" Width: 46.5" Depth: 17.5" Height: 15.875"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.