Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/28/2014 3:39:12 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
A modern piece with a rich history, the Paloma sideboard is the story of timber reclamation from around the world. Paloma's distinctive door fronts feature dynamic stacking of precision-cut strips of peroba wood reclaimed from Brazilian homes no longer in use. In organic contrast is a solid slab top of ironbark hardwood, recouped from Brisbane's historic Hornibrook Highway Bridge, demolished by the Australian government in 2011. This artful Zen-meets-Prairie Style dining collection displays the beautiful range of dark and honeyed browns and natural graining to be found in these repurposed woods.A special joinery technique creates a smooth, flush transition between top and base. Facing doors open to two interior drawers on metal glides and one adjustable shelf.
Details and Dimensions
Paloma II Reclaimed Wood Small Sideboard. 50.25"Wx20"Dx31.5"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Reclaimed peroba wood and reclaimed Australian hardwood and mahogany veneer over engineered wood
- Protective water-based lacquer finish
- One adjustable shelf
- Two interior drawers with metal glides
- Leg levelers
- Each piece is unique
- Anti-tip hardware included
- Cord management cutout
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 50.25" Depth: 20" Height: 31.5" DrawerWidth: 20.25" Depth: 12.5" Height: 3.75" Width: 46.5" Depth: 17.5" Height: 15.875"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.