Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/20/2014 6:44:47 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
A modern piece with a rich history, the Paloma sideboard is the story of timber reclamation from around the world. Paloma's distinctive door fronts feature dynamic stacking of precision-cut strips of peroba wood reclaimed from Brazilian homes no longer in use. In organic contrast is a solid slab top of ironbark hardwood, recouped from Brisbane's historic Hornibrook Highway Bridge, demolished by the Australian government in 2011. This artful Zen-meets-Prairie Style dining collection displays the beautiful range of dark and honeyed browns and natural graining to be found in these repurposed woods.A special joinery technique creates a smooth, flush transition between top and base. Facing doors open to two interior drawers on metal glides and one adjustable shelf.
Details and Dimensions
Paloma II Small Sideboard. 50.25"Wx20"Dx31.5"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Reclaimed peroba wood and reclaimed Australian hardwood and mahogany veneer over engineered wood
- Protective water-based lacquer finish
- One adjustable shelf
- Two interior drawers with metal glides
- Leg levelers
- Each piece is unique
- Anti-tip hardware included
- Cord management cutout
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 50.25" Depth: 20" Height: 31.5" DrawerWidth: 20.25" Depth: 12.5" Height: 3.75" Width: 46.5" Depth: 17.5" Height: 15.875"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- To prevent a chemical reaction (markings) with the finish,
- do not place any rubber, vinyl or other synthetic materials on
- the surface. Use felt pads instead to prevent surface scratches.
- Do not use waxes in the form of liquids, aerosols, or sprays.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.