Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/21/2014 11:07:54 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Create custom storage on a budget with our flexible lineup of beautifully detailed bookcases. Mix and match to fit office, bedroom or den. Low bookcase has one adjustable shelf, distinctive shelf apron, grooved moulding and a rich tobacco finish.
Details and Dimensions
Payton Tobacco 32x30" Bookcase. 32"Wx12"Dx30"H
- Poplar solids, poplar veneer, and low emission engineered wood
- Stain and lacquer finish
- One adjustable shelf
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 32" Depth: 12" Height: 30"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Use liners to protect linens, clothing and books.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use protective coasters if placed on a carpet or rug.
- Anti-tip hardware is recommended for this product.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
- protective clear lacquer.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.