Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/29/2015 4:28:14 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
It was the most familiar furniture shape of the 1960s. And now it's coming back to a living room near you. This time around, it has tufted and buttoned cushions for a more classic, tailored look that sits deep and firm, but lets you slouch in comfort. Petrie's mid-century look is authentically styled light and lean with slim top-stitched track arms and delicate, tapered hardwood legs stained a dark ebony finish called deco. Sectional also available.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Petrie Apartment Sofa 76"Wx36"Dx32"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam with fiber encased in downproof ticking
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Back cushions are blown fiber in downproof ticking
- Cotton-polyester blend fabric
- Topstitched and button-tufted detail
- Made in Virginia, USA
DiagonalDepth: 34" Overall Height With CushionHeight: 34.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 76" Depth: 36" Height: 32" ArmWidth: 3.5" Height: 25" SeatWidth: 69" Depth: 23" Height: 19"
Custom Furniture Options
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.