Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/25/2014 10:02:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
The most familiar furniture shape of the 1960s, now back in a living room near you. This time around, it has a tufted and buttoned cushion for a more classic, tailored look in a new caramel-colored top-grain leather. Also available in graphite or snow poly-cotton fabric.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Petrie Leather Ottoman 34"Wx24.5"Dx18"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam and fiber encased in downproof ticking
- Sinuous wire spring suspension
- Upholstered in top-grain, full-aniline leather
- Topstitched and button-tufted
- Deco-stained hardwood legs
- Made in Virginia, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 34" Depth: 24.5" Height: 18" DiagonalDepth: 12.5" SeatDepth: 24.5" Height: 18"
Custom Furniture Options
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Professional upholstery cleaning only. Do not dry clean.
- S: Clean with water-free cleaning solvent only. Do not use water.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- SW: Clean w/H2O based cleaning agents or mild water-free solvent.
- For indoor use only.
- Washable slipcover. Refer to additional Care Sheet.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Fabric protection is not recommended.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
- protective clear lacquer.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.