Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/1/2015 12:39:13 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Reclaimed Brazilian telephone poles repurpose as a handcrafted A-frame table that telegraphs a clear rustic modern message. Each tapered plank of recycled wood tells its own story in unique splits, knots, holes and gouges, skillfully revealed by master craftsmen who sand, seal and finish the wood with topcoat of pure beeswax. Each table is assembled by hand with glue, screws and battens. Two inset iron plates visually complete the loop of the square-frame angled base, fashioned of steel with a black, lacquered finish. Casual, worktable styling seats up to eight.
Details and Dimensions
Phoenix 92" Dining Table. 92"Wx40"Dx30"H
- Reclaimed wood from Brazilian telephone poles with beeswax topcoat
- Steel with black finish and lacquer
- Iron plate insets
- Dust with dry cloth
- Protect from heat and liquids;
- For indoor use only; avoid direct sunlight
- Wood characteristics will vary
- Seats up to 8
- Made in Mexico
Overall DimensionsWidth: 92" Depth: 40" Height: 30"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- Seasonal splitting and checking are inherent to this product.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Do not place hot objects on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.