Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/17/2014 4:45:40 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Paola Navone's outdoor collection extends the look and comfort of indoor entertaining onto the patio, lawn or urban terrace. Versatile, weather-resistant pieces mingle fresh, unexpected shapes with easy comfort, capturing Paola's joyful spirit and love of entertaining.
Gorgeous Italian Carrara marble on galvanized iron legs forms a graceful trestle in a fresh mix of metal and natural stone. Solid marble top displays the unique markings and color variations of pure, unfinished stone, built around an aluminum honeycomb core to provide lightweight support and minimize the chances of breakage. A clean, modern table, generously proportioned for gathering friends and family.
Details and Dimensions
Pic-nic 71" Rectangular Marble Top Table. 71"Wx39.5"Dx29.25"H
- Designed by Paola Navone exclusively for Crate and Barrel
- Unfinished Italian Carrara marble
- Honeycomb tabletop construction
- Galvanized solid iron legs and frame
- Seats 8
- Marble is a porous natural material and prone to stains: wipe spills immediately and protect with table linens, coasters or trivets
- Outdoor cover recommended
- Protect from inclement weather and freezing temperatures
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 71" Depth: 39.5" Height: 29.25"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Color and natural veining will vary with each piece.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
- Avoid acidic food and liquids, which can leave permanent stains
- Faux stone/cement material is very porous. Wipe spills immediately