Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/1/2014 10:48:24 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Paola Navone's outdoor collection extends the look and comfort of indoor entertaining onto the patio, lawn or urban terrace. Versatile, weather-resistant pieces mingle fresh, unexpected shapes with easy comfort, capturing Paola's joyful spirit and love of entertaining.
Bold black loops graffiti-like squiggles on a double-duty tabletop that lifts off for impromptu service as a tray. Slim, hairpin iron legs with a clean, white powdercoat finish provide airy support.
Details and Dimensions
Pic-nic Tall Side Table. 17" dia. x 21.5"H
- Designed by Paola Navone exclusively for Crate and Barrel
- Enamel-coated steel table top with decal design
- Solid iron frame with white powdercoat finish
- Removable top
- Hand wash top; do not leave spills unattended
- Outdoor cover recommended
- Protect from inclement weather and freezing temperatures
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsHeight: 21.5" Diameter: 17"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- If the powdercoat finish is chipped, the exposed area should be
- sealed to prevent moisture from getting under the paint.
- We recommend the use of our Outdoor Furniture Protector.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.