Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/17/2014 5:03:38 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart
Gather around our generous farmhouse-inspired table for memorable meals. A hand-distressed black finish with brown undertones on the apron and clean, tapered hardwood legs suggest a relaxed refinement that moves Pranzo out of the country and into a casual dinner party for 12 (three self-storing extension leaves allow up to 14 with the "holiday factor.") Tanganyika walnut top gets its rich character from a multistage process of layering and distressing to achieve a deep, rich patina with prominent hand-brushing.
Details and Dimensions
Pranzo II Bruno Extension Dining Table. (118.5"W with three 18.5" leaves); 63"Wx35.5"Dx30"H
- Solid hardwood base with hand-distressed black finish
- Tanganyika walnut veneer top over low-emission engineered wood
- Three self-storing 18.5" extension leaves
- Seats up to 12
- Made in Italy
With Three LeavesWidth: 118.5" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30" Floor To ApronHeight: 25.5" With One LeafWidth: 81.5" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30" Overall DimensionsWidth: 63" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30" With Two LeavesWidth: 100" Depth: 35.5" Height: 30"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Store table leaves flat to prevent warping.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Use natural beeswax regularly to maintain finish.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Use CUTTING BOARDS & coasters to minimize scratches on tabletop.
- Surface scratches will occur and can be minimized using "0000"
- extra fine steel wool and paste wax followed by a soft, dry cloth.
Stock Furniture Items
Stock Plus and Custom Furniture Items
After 72 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable.