Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/24/2014 9:42:10 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Blind since the age of four, Friedrich Redecker attended the Soest School for the Blind where he learned the fine art of brushmaking. Having perfected the craft over his lifetime, Redecker went on to found his namesake company in 1935, passing his knowledge to his sons who have continued his legacy. Distinguished by the finest craftsmanship and the integrity of all-natural materials, our curated Redecker collection will serve you and your family for years and generations to come.
- Handcrafted in South Africa by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers
- African ostrich feathers
- Pine wood handle
- Maintain handle periodically with linseed oil
- Genuine leather hanging loop
- Wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo
- Air dry completely before storing
- Made in Germany