Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/3/2015 2:09:01 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Handcrafted in South Africa by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers, this lightweight and gentle duster is ideal for everyday cleaning yet gentle on delicate and heirloom items. When used with a rapid brushing motion, natural African ostrich feathers generate static electricity that attracts dust, making this duster an eco-friendly, cost-efficient alternative to disposable dusters. Subtly contoured pine handle is comfortable in the hand and finished with a leather hanging loop. This brush will stand the test of time; just care for it as you would your own hair.
Blind since the age of four, Friedrich Redecker attended the Soest School for the Blind where he learned the fine art of brushmaking. Having perfected the craft over his lifetime, Redecker went on to found his namesake company in 1935, passing his knowledge to his sons who have continued his legacy. Distinguished by the finest craftsmanship and the integrity of all-natural materials, our curated Redecker collection will serve you and your family for years and generations to come.
Details and Dimensions
Redecker ® Feather Duster. 18"H
- Handcrafted in South Africa by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers
- African ostrich feathers
- Pine wood handle
- Maintain handle periodically with linseed oil
- Genuine leather hanging loop
- Wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo
- Air dry completely before storing
- Made in Germany
Overall DimensionsHeight: 18"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.