Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/8/2015 12:32:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers, this thoughtfully designed brush uses silky natural goat-hair bristles to sweep away dust without scratching fine furniture or glass surfaces. The sculptural beechwood handle is a pleasure to hold, honed to ergonomically fit the hand and rubbed smooth with a natural wax. To protect shelves and mantels, the brush head is outfitted with a felt bumper. This brush will stand the test of time with proper care, needing only a gentle shampoo.
Blind since the age of four, Friedrich Redecker attended the Soest School for the Blind where he learned the fine art of brushmaking. Having perfected the craft over his lifetime, Redecker went on to found his namesake company in 1935, passing his knowledge to his sons who have continued his legacy. Distinguished by the finest craftsmanship and the integrity of all-natural materials, our curated Redecker collection will serve you and your family for years and generations to come.
Details and Dimensions
Redecker ® Goat Hair Hand Brush. 1.25"Wx2.75"Dx10.5"H
- Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers
- Natural Chinese goat hair
- Beechwood handle with natural wax finish
- Wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo, wrap in towel and press excess water
- Goat hair may be brushed with a fine metal comb when dried
- Lay flat to store
- Made in Germany
Overall DimensionsWidth: 1.25" Depth: 2.75" Height: 10.5"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.