Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/1/2015 7:12:37 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers, this thoughtfully designed brush with long handle and rugged tampico fibers takes on the toughest chores including grills, pots, sidewalks, floor mats and more. The sculptural beechwood handle gives a great grip for thorough scrubbing leverage.
Blind since the age of four, Friedrich Redecker was enrolled in the Soest School for the Blind where he learned the art of brushmaking. Perfecting his craft over his lifetime, Redecker went on to found his namesake company in 1935, passing his knowledge to his sons who have continued his legacy. With the finest craftsmanship and the integrity of all natural materials, our curated Redecker collection will serve you and your family for years and generations to come.
Details and Dimensions
Redecker Tool Brush. 1.75"Wx2"Dx11"H
- Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers
- 76% beechwood, 12% tampico fiber and 12% palmyra palm tree leaf rib fiber
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Overall DimensionsWidth: 1.75" Depth: 2" Height: 11"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.