Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/16/2014 5:33:05 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Our eco-friendly Regatta teak and mesh lounge collection cuts a clean, classic profile in a bold wide-slat design. Relax in a generous lounge chair with sleek arms and comfortable angled backs. Each piece is handcrafted of solid teak certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests. Mesh lounge chair option features UV- and fade-resistant Batyline® white mesh inserts. We recommend allowing the unfinished teak to weather to a silvery grey. To maintain the natural color, use our Golden Care® Teak Protector. Regatta dining collection also available.
Details and Dimensions
Regatta Mesh Lounge Chair. 30.25"Wx30.25"Dx33"H
- Solid FSC-certified teak
- White Batyline synthetic mesh inserts
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clean Batyline mesh with mild soap and water or our Sunbrella® Fabric Cleaner
- Made in Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 30.25" Depth: 30.25" Height: 33" SeatDepth: 20.5" Height: 15.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- For outdoor use.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Cover or store indoors during the winter and/or extreme weather.
- Teak will turn a silver grey if not cared for with teak protector.
- Use our Teak Cleaner and Teak Protector to maintain FINISH.
- Care products for teak are available at Crate and Barrel stores.
- We do not recommend using oilbased products to care for your teak.
- To prevent mildew during storage,fabric and furniture must be dry.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- When using the teak cleaner or protector on the teak frame,
- the non-teak portion will need to be protected to prevent staining
- We recommend using blue painter's tape to create a barrier.
- We recommend the use of our outdoor furniture covers.