Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/22/2014 11:05:33 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Expansive shelving anchors family room, office or kitchen with minimalist styling that puts books, curios and dinnerware on display. Six gallery shelves of richly grained solid sheesham wood float on slim iron tube open uprights finished in smart black powdercoat. Sturdy shelving gets a secure boost from leather tabs that keep shelves in place. Wood planks will exhibit unique grains, knots, splits and fissures that add to the distinct character of this exceptional piece.
Details and Dimensions
Beckett 6-High Shelf. 80.25"Wx13.75"Dx79.5"H
- Solid sheesham with lacquer coat finish
- Iron tube frame with black powdercoat finish
- Butt joints
- Leather tab connectors
- Anti-tip hardware included
- Made in India
Distance B/T Parallel PolesWidth: 11.75" Overall DimensionsWidth: 80.25" Depth: 13.75" Height: 79.5" Distance Between ShelvesHeight: 11" Shelf TubeDiameter: 20" Interior ShelfWidth: 78" Depth: 10.75" Shelf Lip/GalleryHeight: 1.75" Leg HeightHeight: 7" Overhang On EndsWidth: 7.5" Distance B/T Supports (Middle)Width: 39.5"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- Expansion and contraction will occur with changes in humidity.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Condition periodically with furniture paste wax.
- Protect from heat and liquids.