Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/20/2013 12:00:43 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Geneva Sound System
State-of-the-art decorative sound system makes beautiful "furniture music" from an iPod or iPhone. All-in-one contemporary sound machine with a white lacquer finish, round metal feet and grey speaker face projects rich, balanced sound from a shelf or other flat surface—while using one-fifth the energy of a traditional hi-fi system. System has FM radio capability and auxiliary connections to power everything from TVs to turntables. Remote control has a matching finish.
Details and Dimensions
Geneva M Sound System. 14.4"Wx9.8"Dx7.8"H
- Piano-lacquered wood speaker cabinet with matching remote control
- High-fidelity sound in a minimalist cabinet
- Plays iPod/iPhone, radio and alarm clock
- Backlit TouchLight controls brighten on contact—full menu control of iPod, unique to Geneva
- Digital radio with six presets
- Digital clock with alarm—wake to iPod, radio or beep
- Two 1" tweeters, two full-range 4" woofers each individually powered
- Two bass ports
- Four Class D energy-efficient digital amplifiers
- LED display for time, mode, track, volume
- Stereo mini line-in jack for external audio (computer, MP3, TV, etc.)
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 14.4" Depth: 9.8" Height: 7.8"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.