Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/6/2013 6:44:06 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Eastern influence opens up to casual comfort outlined in modern sculptural lines. Graceful slatted frame rounds out in a barrel back to embrace plush seat cushions, upholstered in metal grey full-grain, aniline leather. The subtle flare and dip of the continuous arms is mirrored in the curves of the tapered legs. Solid mahogany frame is stained a soft charcoal black to allow the beautiful wood grain to show through. Expertly handcrafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Narita Chair with Leather Cushion 31"Wx30"Dx31"H
- Solid mahogany
- Rattan seat
- Soft black stain with water-based topcoat
- Synthetic webbing suspension
- Seat cushions are down-blend encased in downproof ticking
- Upholstery is full-grain, aniline leather
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Made in USA and Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 31" Depth: 30" Height: 31"
Custom Furniture Options
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Professional upholstery cleaning only. Do not dry clean.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Fabric protection is not recommended.
- Clean surfaces with a dry or damp soft cloth.
- Do not use furniture wax or polish as the wood is finished with a
- protective clear lacquer.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.