Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/29/2015 10:03:24 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Grandma was on to something with the timeless cast iron skillet, preferred by many chefs. The Lodge cast iron skillet is pre-seasoned and ready to use, adding homespun appeal and offering solid performance. Renowned for its superior heat retention, cast iron also keeps its cool to serve chilled salads, desserts and cold dishes.
See it in action to learn how to cook with and care for the classic cookware. Learn more.
The Perfect Outdoor Cookware
Because of its extremely high heat retention, cast iron is a versatile material that can be used on almost any heat source—even over a grill or campfire. From pan-fried fish to cornbread, and pizza to bacon and eggs, cast iron skillets, griddles, pans and woks cook up an outdoor feast. This heavy-duty cookwarefrom Lodge serves up sides, too.
View all Lodge products
Details and Dimensions
Lodge ® Cast Iron Skillet. 12" dia. x 2"H
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting
- Made in USA
Height: 2" Diameter: 12"
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.