Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/27/2015 10:11:05 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Vitamix ® 300 Professional Blender
Pickup Check store pickup options
Start a culinary revolution on your countertop with this commercial-quality blender, prized by chefs for decades. The Vitamix does it all: makes smoothies and cocktails, frozen desserts, nut butters and hot soups from raw ingredients in just a few minutes. A 2.2 peak horsepower motor propels the laser-cut stainless-steel ice-crushing blades up to 240 MPH, blending raw ingredients while retaining the vitamins, minerals and enzymes – even the nutritious seeds and rinds of produce. Elegant design features illuminated control panels, soft-grip controls and easy-grip handle. A powerful vortex promotes thorough blending, with the help of a patented tamper for use with ice and denser ingredients. Spill-proof lid with removable cap allows for tamping and addition of ingredients during blending. Vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management similar to commercial models dramatically reduces noise. Includes a getting started DVD featuring chef Michael Voltaggio, owner's manual and a hardbound recipe book with over 200 recipes.
Details and Dimensions
Vitamix ® 300 Professional Blender. 64 oz. 7.7"Wx9.4"Dx17.4"H
- Heavy-duty plastic base with brushed stainless finish
- Commercial-grade 2.2 peak horsepower motor propels blades up to 240 MPH
- Co-polyester 64 oz. container
- Stainless steel blades
- Item #1948
- All food contact zones are BPA-free
- Variable speed control and pulse function
- Spill-proof Santoprene® lid with removable cap
- Includes BPA-free tamper, instructions, DVD and recipe book
- 7 year warranty
- Hand wash removable parts
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.7" Depth: 9.4" Height: 17.4"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.