Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/20/2014 10:47:30 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Beyond the basic garment steamer, this compact and powerful handheld unit goes beyond the closet to destroy dirt and defy wrinkles, cleaning, sanitizing, degreasing, deodorizing and refreshing virtually any surface. The elegant and economical steam-clean solution for minimum effort and maximum results in the closet and throughout your home, the Pronto P7 heats water to 245 degrees for a constant 15-minute flow of sanitizing vapor that eliminates tedious scrubbing and ironing as well as exposure to household and dry cleaning chemicals (it's even hot enough to kill bed bugs at all stages). Comprehensive 14-piece accessory kit includes a specialized tool for every task, angle, crease and hard-to-reach nook, from degreasing ventilation hoods and kitchen surfaces to a fabric window accessory and window-cleaning blade to softer brushes for scratch-prone surfaces. Additional features include soft-touch ergonomic handle and pressure-sensitive trigger, fast 2-minute heat-up and a patented Comfort Safety system that automatically opens and closes the water tank for safe filling.
Details and Dimensions
Reliable Professional Steamer. 6"Wx5.5"Dx12"H
- 65% plastic body and 35% aluminum steam chamber
- 4-bar pressure
- 1200-watt heating element
- 15 minutes of continuous steaming
- 245-degree steam vapor
- 14-piece accessory kit: brass brush, two nylon brushes, angle nozzle, tapered nozzle with and without handle, fabric window accessory, three cloths for fabrics, window-cleaning blade, flexible pipe, water beaker and accessory bag
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6" Depth: 5.5" Height: 12"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.