Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/7/2015 10:21:38 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Beyond the basic garment steamer, this compact and powerful handheld unit goes beyond the closet to destroy dirt and defy wrinkles, cleaning, sanitizing, degreasing, deodorizing and refreshing virtually any surface. The elegant and economical steam-clean solution for minimum effort and maximum results in the closet and throughout your home, the Pronto P7 heats water to 245 degrees for a constant 15-minute flow of sanitizing vapor that eliminates tedious scrubbing and ironing as well as exposure to household and dry cleaning chemicals (it's even hot enough to kill bed bugs at all stages). Comprehensive 14-piece accessory kit includes a specialized tool for every task, angle, crease and hard-to-reach nook, from degreasing ventilation hoods and kitchen surfaces to a fabric window accessory and window-cleaning blade to softer brushes for scratch-prone surfaces. Additional features include soft-touch ergonomic handle and pressure-sensitive trigger, fast 2-minute heat-up and a patented Comfort Safety system that automatically opens and closes the water tank for safe filling.
Details and Dimensions
Reliable Professional Steamer. 6"Wx5.5"Dx12"H
- 65% plastic body and 35% aluminum steam chamber
- 4-bar pressure
- 1200-watt heating element
- 15 minutes of continuous steaming
- 245-degree steam vapor
- 14-piece accessory kit: brass brush, two nylon brushes, angle nozzle, tapered nozzle with and without handle, fabric window accessory, three cloths for fabrics, window-cleaning blade, flexible pipe, water beaker and accessory bag
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 6" Depth: 5.5" Height: 12"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.