Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/3/2015 4:32:36 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Robert Welch ® Signature 5.5" Santoku Knife
Pickup Check store pickup options
Designed and engineered by Robert Welch Designs in the English Cotswolds, this Signature santoku knife (Japanese chef's knife) offers the home chef a unique value with a new hybrid of European and Asian cutting-edge technologies. Its special blade slices, dices and minces with clean repetitive action, allowing the food to fall away from the blade. Rated in the top 1% of all brand knives by CATRA (Cutlery and Allied Trades Research Association) for their initial sharpness and edge retention, Signature knives have won major international design awards including the "Highest Possible Grade Achieved" by the Craft Guild of Chefs. Fully forged and robotically engineered, Signature knives feature German stainless steel blades—each uniquely curved to optimize the cutting action for each knife's function. Engineered using World Edge Geometry™, blades are honed, hardened and tempered to razor sharpness with a precision 15-degree edge angle that cuts and slices effortlessly; full-tang blades extend the entire length from tip to heel as if it's custom-fit to the hand.
Robert Welch® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Robert Welch ® Signature Santoku Knife. 5.5"
- Award-winning design by Robert Welch Designs, England
- Unique combination of cutting-edge technologies from Europe and Asia
- German stainless steel full-tang blade is taper-ground to a 15-degree Asian edge angle
- Japanese chef's knife slices, dices and minces
- Ergonomic Dupont™ synthetic curved handle
- Easy to sharpen
- Hand wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Taiwan
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.