Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/9/2015 8:56:07 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Revered by both professional chefs and home cooks since its 1925 debut, Le Creuset's classic French cookware is prized for its utilitarian good looks and unsurpassed heat retention. In a deep shade of inky blue you'll find only at Crate and Barrel, our cast iron cookware is clad in smooth, vitrified porcleain, rendering each piece impervious to acid, alkali, odors and stains. Non-reactive cooking surface does not require seasoning. Compatible with all types of heat sources, from gas and electric stoves, to ceramic and glass cooktops, to induction and halogen—even solid fuel and open fire. Le Creuset cookware is also available in cherry, flame, palm, soleil, caribbean and our exclusive shade of cream.
View all Le Creuset products
Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Le Creuset ® Signature Round Ink Blue French Oven with Lid. 5.5 qt. 13.75"Wx10.5"Dx7.25"H
- Cast iron
- Vitreous porcelain finish
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe with lid to 480 degrees and 500 degrees without lid
- Made in France
Item Number: LS2501-2612
Without HandleDiameter: 10.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 13.75" Depth: 10.5" Height: 7.25"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.