Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2014 10:42:14 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
For the perfect pour, store and preserve two varietals at once with this state-of-the-art wine keeper-dispenser. Two 50-degree pre-set chilling chambers can be customized separately to your preferred temperature between 7 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Each is outfitted with an aerator to advance the "breathing" process and open up the full bouquet of wines quickly, while simultaneously vacuum-pressurizing contents to delay oxidation (5–7 days for white wine, 7–10 days for red wine). Twenty permanent settings are code by wine type, or you can choose your own. When switched on, the system begins cooling/preservation mode, and automatically stops if no bottle is in place. Designed for use with traditional glass wine bottles with cork tops.
Details and Dimensions
Krups ® Wine Dispenser. 16.5"Wx11"Dx19.6"H
- Heavy-duty plastic, metal and electrical parts
- Two 50-degree chilling chambers are customizable to between 7 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit
- Choose manual or one of 20 pre-set temperature settings by wine type
- Not compatible with plastic or screw-top bottles
- LED lights help you identify bottles
- Clean exterior, chilling chamber, rear panel and drip try with a damp cloth
- Hand wash air filter
- Follow instructions for dispensing cartridge cleaning
- Clean glass door with household glass cleaner
- Shorter power cord reduces entangling
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 16.5" Depth: 11" Height: 19.6"