Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/21/2014 2:51:23 AM. For Customer Service, please call
All-Clad® Stainless Sauté Pan with Lid
Put the cookware that's found in many four-star kitchens to work for you. This professional-grade sauté pan has an extra-thick aluminum core that extends from the bottom all the way up the sides for even heat distribution. Bonded to the aluminum core is a hand-polished 18/10 stainless interior that won't react with food and a magnetic stainless exterior polished to a high shine. Domed design helps retain moisture and allows for larger foods like roasts, a whole chicken or a large batch of vegetables. Tight-fitting stainless lid locks in heat, moisture and flavor, adding steaming, braising and warming capabilities to the mix. The long, securely riveted stainless handle stays cool while cooking. Handcrafted in Pennsylvania, this dishwasher-safe cookware is perfect for everyday use with traditional electric or gas ranges, as well as induction cooktops.
More All-Clad® available via special order. Please contact your local store. All Clad® and other Wedding Registry offers
- Triple-ply construction
- 18/10 stainless steel interior layer
- Pure aluminum core layer
- Beautifully polished, magnetic stainless steel exterior layer
- Stay-cool cast stainless handle is riveted and features a hole for hanging
- Tight-fitting stainless steel lid
- Non-reactive to foods
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Made in USA
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.
More about returns and exchanges
All-Clad® Stainless Saute Pan with Lid is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5
from Perfect Saute Pan I purchased this pan a few months ago. I wanted a decently sized pan without a non-stick coating for searing and transferring to the oven. I love it! The heat distributes evenly and the pan is the perfect weight. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2014-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5
from Expensive but great While these are an investment purchase, we've been very happy with our All Clad pans. They are great for cooking. My one concern is that they are really hard to clean.
Date published: 2014-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5
from I use this pan 5 times a week! There is no better sauté pan around. I learned to use All-Clad in my professional cooking classes 12 years ago and I am never disappointed with how my dishes turn out, especially when making reduction sauces. All-Clad heats evenly and doesn't burn - just browns! Exactly what it should do.
Date published: 2014-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5
from Love this pan!!! This pan is a gem! I love the size as I can fit enough chicken to feed a family of 4 in one batch. This pan heats so quickly and nicely that I never have to put my stove above medium to get a nice sear on my food. And the fact that this is oven safe makes it versatile enough that it's really become my "go to" pan - especially at dinner time. Thank you All Clad!
Date published: 2012-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5
from All Clad SS Saute 6qt What is there to say - All Clad holds up forever and cooks perfectly. Requires a bit more scrubbing than non-stick, but that is just life. Great pan - Will last forever.
Date published: 2012-03-01