Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 12:40:01 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Breville's® high-powered oven "thinks" with a unique Element IQ feature that delivers the right power at the right time, adjustable to your preferences. Features nine pre-set cooking programs: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat and warm. Auto rack eject makes it easy to remove hot foods. Comes outfitted with pull-out crumb tray, wire rack, 13" dia. pizza pan, 12" sq. enamel baking pan and 12" sq.broil rack (see additional photos). Easy-clean nonstick interior.
View all Breville products
Details and Dimensions
Breville ® Smart Oven. 18.5"Wx16.25"Dx11.25"H
- Reinforced stainless steel
- Nonstick interior
- 1,800 watts
- 120–450 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2-hour time dial with auto shut-off, sound alert and preheat function
- Temperature conversion and frozen food settings
- Easy-read backlit LCD display
- Insulated dual-wall door and glass window
- Made in China
Item Number: BOV800XL
Baking PanWidth: 12" Depth: 12" Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.5" Depth: 16.25" Height: 11.25" Pizza PanDiameter: 13" Broil RackWidth: 12" Depth: 12"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.