Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2015 11:02:04 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Powerful, precision vortex blending, with sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and high endurance, brings restaurant quality to the home kitchen. Unique diamond-shaped carafe design draws ingredients for quick, efficient blending, while soft-start technology assures thorough mixing without spatters. Intelli-Speed electronic sensor motor control operates at five speeds (stir, chop, mix, puree and liquefy), automatically adjusting to varying food density. There's also a pulse feature and an efficient ice crush feature with pulsing start-and-stop technology to crush a pitcher of ice in seconds or perfectly blend frozen drinks and smoothies. Heavy-duty, die-cast metal base features user-friendly LED controls. Generous 60-oz. polycarbonate pitcher with comfortable handle and drip-free pouring spout is temperature-, stain- and scratch-resistant. Integrated ingredient cup in lid allows you to easily measure and add ingredients.
View all KitchenAid products
KitchenAid® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
KitchenAid ® 5-Speed Diamond Vortex Blender. 8.6"Wx9"Dx16.5"H
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal base with nonslip rubber feet
- Sabatier stainless-steel blades
- BPA-free 60-oz. polycarbonate plastic carafe
- 5 speed settings: stir, chop, mix, puree and liquefy, plus pulse and crush ice functions
- Soft Start technology
- Intelli-Speed electronic sensor monitoring
- 2-ounce cup in lid to add or measure ingredients
- Convenient cord storage
- Clean machine with a damp cloth
- Carafe is dishwasher-safe
- Made in USA
Item Number: KSB1575CU
Overall DimensionsWidth: 8.6" Depth: 9" Height: 16.5"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.