Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/9/2015 11:43:11 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
From the stand mixer mavens at KitchenAid, this heavy duty hand mixer does it all with a durable and quiet DC motor, nine speeds for maximum precision, and soft start feature for delicate ingredients. Enduring, stylish design features a sleek silver finish and comfort-grip handle. Integrated sensor adjusts to the resistance of your mix for smooth, consistent results. Includes two stainless steel Turbo Beater II accessories, pro whisk, two dough hooks and a blending rod that turns the mixer into a hand blender. Swivel cord locks out of the way to either side.
View all KitchenAid products
Details and Dimensions
KitchenAid ® Silver 9-Speed Contour Hand Mixer. 3.5"Wx8"Dx6"H
- Heavy duty DC motor
- Plastic body with soft-grip handle
- Stainless steel attachments
- 9 speeds
- Automatic accessory ejector
- Locking swivel cord
- Includes 2 stainless steel Turbo Beater II accessories, pro whisk, 2 dough hooks, blending rod and cloth storage bag
- Clean hand mixer with a damp cloth
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Made in USA
Item Number: KHM926CU
Overall DimensionsWidth: 3.5" Depth: 8" Height: 6"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.