Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/23/2015 2:05:03 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
A stovetop classic from the fine craftsmen at Le Creuset. Friendly traditional kettle in quick-heating carbon steel is finished in kitchen-friendly cherry porcelain enamel with stay-cool handle and pleasant whistle. Perfect for smaller kitchens or serving tea for two. Le Creuset teakettle in ink also available.
View all Le Creuset products
Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Le Creuset ® Demi Cherry Teakettle. 1.25 qt. 6.5" dia. x 10.25"H
- Porcelain enamel coated carbon steel
- Phenolic handle
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Hand wash
- Made in Thailand
With SpoutWidth: 9.5" Overall DimensionsHeight: 10.25" Diameter: 6.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.
- Do not bang the teakettle down onto a stove's/counter's surface.
- Repeated banging may damage the exterior surface.
- Don't place kettle on heat source without having water in kettle.
- Never leave a kettle simmering for long periods of time on heat
- Overheating of kettle may damage the enamel on the base.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.