Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 1:26:36 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Grandma was on to something with the timeless cast iron skillet, preferred by many chefs. Ready-to-use pre-seasoned wok gives that homespun cast iron appeal and solid performance. Renowned for its superior heat retention, cast iron also keeps its cool to serve chilled salads, desserts and cold dishes. Suitable for oven or grill, induction ranges and ceramic cooktops, this versatile wok doubles as a chef's pan for stirfrys, sautéing and searing.
See it in action to learn how to cook with and care for the classic cookware. Learn more.
View all Lodge products
Details and Dimensions
Lodge ® Cast Iron Wok. 18.25"Wx14.35"Dx4.5"H
- Preseasoned cast iron
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting
- Made in USA
Item Number: P14W3CAB
Base DiameterDiameter: 5.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.25" Depth: 14.35" Height: 4.5" Interior DiameterDiameter: 14.35"
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.