Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/10/2014 12:54:27 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only
Employing the technique of encaustic painting, artist Ferdos Maleki creates abstract compositions with fluid yet articulated swirls of creamy, saturated colors that are characteristic of this age-old medium. Also known as hot-wax painting, encaustic infuses heated beeswax with colored pigments, which are applied like a paste to the surface support. All the detail and nuanced tones of Maleki's original are captured in a giclée print on deckled-edge paper, floated on a white mat and framed in espresso-stained bonanza wood.
Details and Dimensions
Paradise Print. 63.5"Wx0.75"Dx27.5"H
- Artist: Ferdos Maleki
- Giclée print on deckle-edged paper, hand-signed and –numbered by the artist
- Bonanza wood frame with espresso finish
- Numbered print of 425 editions
- Single white mat
- Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 63.5" Depth: 0.75" Height: 27.5"
Tip for Hanging D-Rings
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean mirror or glass with glass cleaner.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Hardware not included to attach to wall.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.