Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/30/2015 12:06:35 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Felix White Bar Stools
Offering the opportunity to mix and match at a value, the Felix bar stool is the perfect perch for elevated casual entertaining. This classic bent plywood bar stool is designed by Mark Daniel of Slate with a retro modern low-profile back curving into a generous seat with a crisp white finish. Chrome-plated metal legs complement while providing ultimate stability.
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate
- Birch bent plywood and basswood veneer
- White painted finish with polyurethane topcoat
- Chrome tube legs
- Made in China
The discipline of architecture laid a solid foundation for Mark Daniel’s future in furniture design. With a natural curiosity for how things are made, the Chicago-based designer would build forts and model airplanes, and tinker with bikes as a boy. His affinity for structure and mechanics eventually led him to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture from Georgia Tech, with his senior year spent at the esteemed École d’Architecture-Tolbiac in Paris. It was while studying in Paris that Daniel began to explore the possibilities of furniture and product design: “I learned to appreciate that what goes into a space defines it as much as the walls that enclose that space.” Daniel practiced that philosophy while working for a diverse range of firms where he learned to approach design and fabrication from a custom perspective. During this time, he also tested the waters as an independent designer, exhibiting and selling his work in local galleries and boutiques. Eager to realize his own vision, Daniel formed Slate Design in 2001 to create modern furniture and products that are an honest expression of form and function. His team’s extensive portfolio of work favors clean, simple forms brought to life through a variety of materials, including wood, stainless steel, ceramics and blown glass.See all Mark Daniel's products
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Spin Alloy Bar Stool Cushion $24.95
- Tig Metal Counter Stool $229.00
- Delta Aluminum Counter Stool $139.00
- Spin Swivel Backless Counter Stool $99.95
- Tig Metal Bar Stool $249.00
- Spin Swivel Backless Bar Stool $109.00
- Delta Alloy Chair-Bar Stool Cushion $19.95
- Scholar Backless Counter Stool $119.00
- Delta Aluminum Bar Stool $149.00
- Vintner White Counter Stool $189.00
- White Top/ Zinc X-Base 48x28 High Dining Table $789.00
- Pennie Chair Sale $424.00 reg. $499.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.