Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 9:44:05 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Axis II 2-Piece Sectional Sofa
Bring Axis home and watch life revolve around it. Upholstered in a high-performance fabric that's pet, kid, and family friendly, this collection offers exceptional durability for family rooms and casual living rooms—and the versatility to customize your ideal sectional. This 2-piece sectional is comprised of the right arm chaise and left arm apartment sofa.
Track arms create a clean look, and low back cushions and deep seats encourage lounging. Not surprisingly, Axis has been a customer favorite for more than a decade. The Axis II 2-Piece Sectional is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frames are benchmade in the USA with certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Flexolator spring suspension systems
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Fiber-down back cushions encased in downproof ticking
- Hardwood legs stained with a hickory brown finish
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
More Axis II Sectional Furniture
More Axis II Stock Plus Sectional Furniture
Here's more to consider.
- Lounge II 93" Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Marlowe Daybed Sale $1,189.00 reg. $1,399.00
- Cavett Leather Chair Sale $1,104.00 reg. $1,299.00
- Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 72x42 Parsons Dining Table $1,209.00
- Petrie Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Gia Sofa Sale $1,699.00 reg. $1,999.00
- Dryden Sofa Sale $1,274.00 reg. $1,499.00
- Tucker Trunk $499.00
- Parker Spirits Bourbon Cabinet $399.00
- Belmont White Kitchen Island $499.00
- Margot Sofa Sale $934.00 reg. $1,099.00
- Cavett Chair Sale $934.00 reg. $1,099.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.