Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/2/2015 3:04:54 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Axis II Right Arm Sectional Chaise Lounge
Bring Axis home and watch life revolve around it. Upholstered in a high-performance fabric that's pet, kid, and family friendly, this versatile collection offers exceptional durability for family rooms and casual living rooms.
The single track arm creates a clean look, and low back cushions and deep seats encourage lounging. Not surprisingly, Axis has been a customer favorite for more than a decade. To create the sectional configuration that best suits your needs, combine the right arm chaise with the many other Axis pieces. The Axis II Right Arm Chaise is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Flexolator spring suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushion wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Fiber-down back cushion encased in downproof ticking
- Hardwood legs stained with a hickory brown finish
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
More Axis II Sectional Furniture
More Axis II Stock Plus Sectional Furniture
Here's more to consider.
- Reston Full Sleeper Sofa Sale $2,081.00 reg. $2,449.00
- Harborside Slipcovered Swivel Glider Sale $934.00 reg. $1,099.00
- Lounge II 83" Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,599.00
- Aidan Sofa Sale $1,869.00 reg. $2,199.00
- Asana Apartment Sofa Sale $2,209.00 reg. $2,599.00
- Marlowe Daybed Sale $1,189.00 reg. $1,399.00
- Lounge II Chair and a Half Sale $849.00 reg. $999.00
- Garbo Leather Wingback Chair Sale $1,869.00 reg. $2,199.00
- Lounge II 2-Piece Sectional Sofa Sale $2,293.00 reg. $2,698.00
- Aidan Apartment Sofa Sale $1,784.00 reg. $2,099.00
- Montclair 3-Seat Sofa Sale $1,529.00 reg. $1,799.00
- Harborside Slipcovered Apartment Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.