Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/4/2015 11:43:55 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Cavett Leather Ottoman
Relax back to another modern time. Cavett's mid-century lines capture the best of 1950s design in solid American walnut and rich leather. Dramatic design attracts the eye from every angle.
A sleek choice for smaller living rooms and family rooms, this leather ottoman upholstered in luxe full-grain, full-aniline leather adds comfort when paired with Cavett Leather Chair. Each leather ottoman is distinguished by the unique characteristics of its beautiful leather hides, finished with oils and wax for an authentic look that will develop an even richer patina over time. Cavett Leather Ottoman is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with certified sustainable kiln-dried 100% solid American walnut, finished in oil and wax
- Synthetic webbing suspension system
- Soy-based polyfoam and fiber cushion
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
More Cavett Leather Living Room Furniture
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Taraval 2-Seat Sofa with Oak Base Sale $2,124.00 reg. $2,499.00
- Dryden Apartment Sofa Sale $1,231.00 reg. $1,449.00
- Petrie Apartment Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,599.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Axis II 2-Seat Sofa Sale $1,614.00 reg. $1,899.00
- Davis Full Sleeper Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,599.00
- Aidan Sofa Sale $1,869.00 reg. $2,199.00
- Dryden Queen Sleeper Sofa Sale $1,614.00 reg. $1,899.00
- Harborside Slipcovered 3-Seat Sofa Sale $1,614.00 reg. $1,899.00
- Elyse Chair Sale $764.00 reg. $899.00
- Davis Sofa Sale $1,104.00 reg. $1,299.00
- Davis 3-Seat Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,699.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.