Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2015 11:37:07 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Davis Twin Sleeper Sofa
Davis is designed to sit big in small spaces at an affordable price. Versatile twin sleeper sofa is always ready for company in variety of spaces including family rooms, dens, casual living rooms, guest rooms, lofts, extra bedrooms and offices.
It's upright, yet comfortable style make it a welcome addition to any space. Topped with a plush, quilted foam and fiber pad for firm yet plump support, the mattress features oven-tempered "memory" innerspring construction with an allergy-free, odorless and mildew-resistant core. With slim track arms and self-welt tailoring, Davis is upholstered in a high-performance fabric milled to withstand active family life with pets, kids and company.
- Frame is benchmade in the USA with certified sustainable hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Fiber down back cushions encased in downproof ticking
- 5½" innerspring mattress with plush top
- Allergy-free, odorless, mildew-resistant mattress core
- Low-profile tilt headrest
- Self-welt detail
- Hardwood legs finished with a hickory brown stain
- Material origin: see swatch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
More Davis Living Room Furniture
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Lounge II 83" Sofa Sale $1,359.00 reg. $1,599.00
- Parker Spirits Ebony Cabinet $399.00
- Maxine Bar Cabinet $1,599.00
- Karnes Twin Sleeper Sofa Sale $2,294.00 reg. $2,699.00
- Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 72x42 Parsons Dining Table $1,209.00
- Petrie Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Lounge II 93" Sofa Sale $1,444.00 reg. $1,699.00
- Gia Sofa Sale $1,699.00 reg. $1,999.00
- Dryden Sofa Sale $1,274.00 reg. $1,499.00
- Tucker Trunk $499.00
- Parker Spirits Bourbon Cabinet $399.00
- Belmont White Kitchen Island $499.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.